Tuesday, December 04, 2012

AnyOne CanDraw, X

I keep telling people that I am going to get back into writing fascinating and informative blog posts.  I might even start reading blogs again.  But, in the meantime, I've been drawing and painting.

Here are some drawings I made with Prismacolor pens last night during our tenth AnyOne CanDraw session. 




And here is another painting that I finished for the suite I was going to call Exquisite Apophenia, but now I find myself referring to them as Drawing Forth.  The new set can be found here
Steven LaRose, An Unseemly Exposure of the Mind, 2013

Did I mention that my instagram collection is growing and that I have re-re-rediscovered my tumblr account?  That is where a lot of my images are going these days.  Not here.  Maybe I should double post?  I am NEVER looking at my Pinterest page.  I think I will delete it in the next five minutes. 

4 comments:

Carla said...

It's an incredible suite of paintings. I'm determined to read blogs more and post more. A certain other format is eating my brain, the one that is also still tracking me.

Chris Rywalt said...

Stick with naked women and abstract paintings, and never mind writing.

Steven LaRose said...

It seems weird that writing is somehow connected to "thinking" in my mind, but I know that that isn't true.

windows 7 home basic product key said...

"The company faced challenges due to weakness in the customer Pc industry. Whilst the launch of Windows 8 in October 2012 resulted in over one hundred million licenses sold, the challenging Pc industry coupled buy windows 7 home premium activation key together with the important solution launch costs for Windows eight and Surface resulted in an 18% decline in Windows Division operating income. Slower than anticipated sales of Surface RT devices plus the selection to lower rates to accelerate sales resulted inside a $900 million inventory charge."